04 Jan Project management software
Creative project management software
Did you know that most creative teams always has a huge backlog of demands from various clients, this is part of life as your client basis will grow and the team experiences will become successful.
Yet we all know as the demand increases the work doubles and this type of pressure can lead to stresses.
Below we have a look at what you should look for in the creative project management software you are choosing:
- Effective filling management
- All-in-one communication apart from email
- Collaborative editing
- Easily and accessible time tracking
- Quick reporting from real time data
- Visual timelines of projects
- Resource management system
- Flexible task management systems
- Mobile apps
- Changeable workplace and workflow
This is an great way to track the most recent versions for file attachments and team members will be able to provide feedback on a the latest press release and easily be able to rope in team mates for their thoughts.
In the end growing your creative team will become easier.
Once you have decided on your creative project management software it will still be your task to grow your team into success …
Below are a few books that might inspire your creative team:
- Zig Zag: The Surprising Path to Greater Creativity
- The Doodle Revolution: Unlock the Power to Think Differently
- Thinkertoys: A Handbook of Creative-Thinking Techniques
- Group Genius: The Creative Power of Collaboration
- Gamestorming: A Playbook for Innovators, Rulebreakers, and Changemakers
- Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration
- Make Your Mark: The Creative’s Guide to Building a Business with Impact
- Yes!: 50 Scientifically Proven Ways to Be Persuasive
- Fascinate: Your 7 Triggers to Persuasion and Captivation