13 Oct Signs that your PM solution is broken
Managing projects can become a complex issue. Many PM tools out there don’t really help us because a few of them are just as complex as the projects we are dealing with.
The traditional Project Management solutions are extremely difficult to make use of. They sometimes tend to be inflexible, frustrating and hard to update.
When the team starts to focus on the tasks given and the dates they tend to forget about the people and what is priority.
Some of us, might still be slaves to habit , this means that we have been putting up with the same crap processes and tools used but we are in a new era of PM and the tools used are more agile, cooperative and with scheduling systems that can be updated regularly and automatically.
Do you ever wonder if the way you manage your projects could be better?
The right solution can help transform the way your team manages projects and the way your business succeeds.
Below we have signs that your PM solutions might be broken:
- When you get asked by a stakeholder for a project update and you end up analyzing your schedule and searching for members of the team for information.
- You have no idea who’s working on what
- Your projects completion dates keeps changing
- There is no teamwork
- You have to make manual updates when something changes on your project.
- Nobody knows what is priority and keeps track of time.
Because you missed a few deadlines, your project and team lost credibility by stakeholders.
Solution: There are PM tools that can automatically plan and schedule changes.
If these challenges or situations occur, it’s time for change. There are various, new tools and methods that can help assist you in meeting your business goals and deliver high quality products and win the trust of your stakeholders and customers.